Let's see how I can manage to keep up with blogging regularly, along with the other non-stop madness that keeps the McMayham momentum! Wish me luck!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Greetings to my family and friends
It's official. I have a blog. My kind and wonderful sister-in-law, Kelly, set it up for me. Okay, I'll admit it. She is writing this post too. But I agree with everything that she's saying. I hope to add pictures and posts to my blog regularly so many of our friends and family can see what is adding to this mayhem we call our home. Enjoy!
I'm a physical therapist by profession, and my sweet husband of 19 years, Mike, and I, have four awesome kids. If you don't believe me, just ask my mom.
PLEASE: Do not use our last name or others' last names on the blog when you comment or link to us. Thank you!
2 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world Deb!
Your sister-in-law is so kind. You're very lucky to have someone as amazing as her.
Post a Comment